As a company Burmester Audiosysteme operates in the realm of creative tension between traditional craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology. In research and development as well as quality control we use the newest computers and most advanced measuring technics.
In the final assembly by hand and in Burmester's demand for highest reliability and absolute musical fidelity of their products, however, they are decidedly old-fashioned. The last and most important test that every piece of equipment has to pass is in their listening studios. To achieve the ultimate in sound quality, sophisticated computer software provides a wealth of analytical data which is invaluable throughout the design phase. But nothing is more critical then the human ear. Burmester uses a specially selected audience to evaluate each model in a real environment before it is launched.
The 911 belongs to the ultra-rare performance giants which combine power with fast dynamics under one lid.
- Balanced inputs, convertible into unbalanced mode using the supplied adaptor plugs
- Input section uses Burmester's Class-A X-Amp gain stages
- Stable at any load
- One of the fastest power amplifiers on the world market
- Extremely high damping factor
- No distorting capacitors in the DC-coupled signal path
- Effortlessly controls any loudspeaker
- Remote on/off-switching with Burmester pre-amps
- Continuous Power Output
- Both channels, 4 ohms, 350W
- Single channel, 4 ohms, 770W
- Damping factor, 1500
- Input impedance 15kOhm asym, 2kOhm sym