Crystalio® is a high definition video processor/scaler that is designed to deliver an unprecedented high quality video experience from a video source to video display device.
Combines the state-of-the-art digital video transmission, processing, scaling and format conversion technologies, Crystalio® offers a sophisticated control over every aspect of video processing, so that you can control the performance of the entire video system to a far greater extent.
Crystalio® comprise numbers of groundbreaking features such as:
- SDI, DVI, RGBS, RGsB & Component inputs
- DVI, RGBHV and Component outputs
Crystalio® also include cutting edge technologies such as:
- User-customizable output resolutions
- DCDi™ and TrueLife™ by Faroudja®
- Pixel Magic System™ by Pixel Magic Systems Ltd
- and more...
A set of tools for the user to configure the video output of Crystalio, ensure that it is mapped in Pixel Perfect mode to your digital display.
DCDi is to eliminate jagged edges normally seen on angled lines in motion video, so that to create smooth and natural looking images.
The DVI (Digital Visual Interface) output with the SDI input represents a full digital signal path from the video source to the digital display devices without any signal degradation caused by unnecessary digital-to-analog or analog-to-digital conversions
TrueLife?enhancement uses non-linear algorithms to enhance the small details and colors in images, and improve depth perception by sharpening large edges without introducing visual artifacts or distortion.
The overall result is a richer, more pleasing, high-definition-like picture.
Crystalio supports virtually any video image aspect ratio and display devices aspect ratio including, but not limited to, video images ranging from 4:3, 16:9, 16:9 letter box, to 2.35:1 anamorphic; and display device aspect ratio from 4:3, 16:10, 16:9, to 2.35:1. For example, a 2.35:1 anamorphic DVD video source can be shown on a 2.35:1 projection screen with the top and bottom black bars cropped.
The large zoom function of Crystalio can enlarge the image by up to 10 times the screen height. With an array of Crystalios, a Video Wall of up to 10 screens wide by 10 screens high can be produced!
- Three SDI (Serial Digital Interface) inputs
- Digital DVI and analog RGBHV/YCrCb outputs
- Directional Correlation Deinterlacing (DCDi? for optimal deinterlacing of original video material*
- All standard TV output format supported, including 480p, 540p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and many more
- Advanced 6-tap, 64-phase scaler / upconverter to offer top-notch scaling capability
- Full manual control of deinterlacing algorithms for advanced users
- Preset digital timings of popular digital display devices
- User-customizable output resolution to match your own display devices
- Tearless frame rate conversion, 50/60/72/75/100/120Hz
- Edit correction - film content is continuously monitored for any break in sequence caused by "bad edits" and quickly compensates for the most effective reduction in artifacts*
- TrueLife™ enhancer brings out details in the picture and produces a more life-like image
- Pixel Magic System?to help users set Crystalio? output resolution to various display devices in pixel perfect mode
- UltraAR™ supports virtually any Video Image aspect ratio from 0.75:1 to 4.00:1, and Display Device aspect ratio from 1:1 to 3:1
- Ten user-customizable independent profiles for each input
- Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction to improve picture quality for analog inputs
- Chroma filter to mask the chroma-bug of MPEG decoders
- Adaptive comb filter for excellent chrominance/luminance separation and reduced cross color and cross luminance artifacts
- Real-time status information display on LCD panel including source, video format, output resolution, deinterlacing, aspect ratio, zoom, and more
- Non-linear stretching to display 4:3 material on 16:9 displays
- Film Mode Processing for proper deinterlacing of 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown material*
- HDTV upconversion, scaling and frame-doubling
- Brightness, Contrast and Saturation control
- R, G, B offset individual control
- Various Zoom controls including "Best Fit", "Full Width", "Full Height", and customization from 0.5 to 10 times screen height
- User-friendly user interface and remote control
- Firmware upgradeable through built-in Ethernet and USB ports
- Video Inputs
- 3x SDI (Serial Digital Interface) inputs
- 2x Component/RGBS/RGsB
- 2x Composite video inputs (also used as sync for RGBS)
- 2x S-Video inputs
- 1x HDTV analog input
- 1x DVI input (HDCP Upgradeable)
- Video Outputs
- Digital: DVI
- Analogue: RGBHV or Component video
- Infrared remote control
- Ethernet (RJ45) for firmware updates
- USB for firmware updates