It's your home, your choices and your style.
The sensational looking Philips Pronto gives you complete control of your AV entertainment, lighting and on-line music throughout your entire home. So why not complement it with the comfort, convenience and control that Philips Pronto brings.
Pronto's ergonomic design, with a button layout for both one- and two-handed control, features a full VGA screen that is easy to see, read and control from any angle. The display's superb contrast, vivid colors and high pixel density show channel icons, images and text in stunning detail. 'Soft-touch' paint and a stylish docking station with subtle lighting, give Pronto a unique look and feel.
The fully customizable graphical user interface matches your personal taste and preferences. To simplify operation, Pronto works with 'activities' rather than individual pieces of equipment. So if you want to 'watch a movie', you simply activate it with one touch or one button. No need to activate separate units, and no getting lost in complex menus!
Reliable home control
With full multi-room operation, you are in control of your home entertainment both in and around the house. It controls hidden equipment (in cupboards) and equipment in other rooms. A long battery life per recharge ensures reliable operation, while exclusive system feedback information guarantees problem-free system use for many years.
Music, mood and ambiance
Pronto operates all IR-controlled AV equipment and provides wireless control throughout your entire home in combination with ultra-reliable WiFi® extenders. It also operates a music server (Escient Fireball) and lighting (Lutron RadioRa) with full onscreen feedback. It is easily expandable too, so you can update it as new functions become available.
Designed around the way you live.
Sensational design and a breathtaking color display give the new Pronto instant appeal. The smooth top and flush display is backed by an ergonomic 'soft feel' grip with a stylish metallic finish.
- Best graphics in the industry
- Ergonomic design with optimized button layout
- Best-in-class IR learning and sending performance
- Out-of-the-box control of Escient and Lutron
- Built-in system diagnostics save time if a problem occurs
The perfect extensions for complete system integration
As a true multi-room control solution, Pronto works seamlessly with its ultra-reliable wireless extender (RFX9400) and serial extender (RFX9600) to manage entertainment equipment, content and lighting throughout the home.
Complete customized convenience
The latest Pronto editor, ProntoEdit Professional, features embedded software modules, enabling out-of-the-box control for Escient FireBall audio and video servers, the Imerge SoundServer S3000 and other XiVA supported music severs (Elan, SpeakerCraft, Xantech, Niles and Revox) as well as Lutron RadioRa lighting systems. For those who would like to integrate a computer, the TSU9600 can access digital files from any Windows MCE (Media Center Edition) computer. ProntoEdit Professional also supports operations in Microsoft Vista.
- Diagonal screen size (inch): 3.7 inch
- Display backlight: White
- Display colors: 65,536
- Display screen type: LCD TFT
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Touch panel
- Built-in wireless technology: 802.11g
- Connector: Mini USB
- Encryption / security: WEB 128bit, WEP 64bit
- Network mode: DHCP, Fixed IP
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- USB: USB 2.0
- Automatic power off
- Clock with calendar
- Cradle / docking station
- Cursor key
- Multi language: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch
- Pick up sensor
- Rotary wheel
- Soft touch back for extra grip
- AC/DC Adapter
- Docking Station
- Printed User Guide
- USB cable
- Warranty Card
- System Requirements
- CD-ROM drive
- Hard disk space: 250Mb free
- PC OS: Windows 2000, XP
- RAM memory: 256 Mb free
- USB: Free USB port
- Box dimensions (W X H x D): 352 x 85 x 207 mm
- Master carton quantity: 1
- Master carton weight: 1.360 kg
- Battery capacity: 2100 mAh
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Charging time: Up to 3 hr
- On/Off switch
- On screen customization
- Full screen configurability
- Macros: Up to 250 steps
- Database: Configurable personal databae, Model number based database
- Sound: WAV format 44kHz, 16 bit mono
- System Specifications
- CPU: Freescale 32bit RISC
- CPU speed: 266 Mhz
- Flash memory size: 64Mb
- RAM size: 64Mb
- Infrared Capabilities
- Operating distance: 36ft (12m)
- Learning IR codes
- Learning frequency range: 25kHz - 1Mhz
- Transmitting LEDs: 5
- Universal IR code database
- Number of brands in database: Over 3000
- RF Capabilities
- Frequency (Ghz): 2.4
- WiFi based